Sunday, June 1, 2014

Watercolor Studio Workshop, Hendersonville NC

After getting into the American Watercolor Society's Exhibition two years in a row and winning a prize and a place on their travelling show, I have been asked to teach a beginner/intermediate workshop in my studio. We need 6-7 students for a specially designed workshop to meet your interests and needs.
When? July 31- August 3
How Much? $225, payable before July 15th
Make check payable to Susan Webb Tregay, 57 Skyline Drive Ext., Hendersonville, NC 28791
Non-refundable unless we can find someone to take your place.
Check out my book, Master Disaster, at Amazon or watch my video at www.youtube.com/watch?v=It1Qz1LZZwQ
My full resume is in the next post, below.

No comments:

 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F7KDVCwTZPw/ST3lBsu94GI/AAAAAAAAABQ/ZsrKK9KnzZE/s1600/Picture%2B6.png